Secure instant guest reservations
Guests are visiting your website to book a holiday - so let them.
- It will increase bookings
- the no. 1 benefit when we ask our current Bookster property managers.
- Answer your users' questions (see no. 10 on useit.com):
- Is the property available?
- How much is it?
Collect money from your guests.
Consign the hassle of bank transfers to history.
Learn more about payment gateways
Price for low, mid, high and peak seasons.
Represent your prices over the course of a year.
In addition, add seasonal pricing strategies for higher efficiency.
- Weekly with short breaks
- Nightly with weekend boost
Select your preferred currency and off you go.
Extras & add-ons
Request and pay for additional items when booking.
Capture guest requirements at time of booking.
Cots, linens, champagne on arrival, late check-out, early check-in etc.
Guests can request or purchase additional items while booking their stay.
- Additional persons
- Charge flat-fee, per-night or per-person
- Free items
- Mandatory items
Stay in the loop.
Instant notification emails to your guest and yourself.
Guests and Managers get notification emails when a booking is:
- updated by a guest
Additional notifications can be setup - see 'Save time - automate'
Reduce double bookings, spread the word.
Use iCal for a smart way to share availability.
- View holiday let availability in any standard calendar (e.g. Google, Apple Calendar)
Share your availability with multiple marketing channels.
See our list of iCal compatible websites.
Save time - automate
Fed up chasing payments? We can help and then some.
- Automated request for balance payment.
- Automated request for damage deposit payment before arrival
- Automated refund of damage deposits
- Create Promo codes to allow users to redeem vouchers and discounts
You can manage these transactions through your own payment gateway. Automatic refunds are currently supported using Sage pay, CyberSource and Stripe
Gather and moderate reviews.
- Guests can add reviews on your properties
- Add guest book reviews manually
- Full integration with Feefo - Learn more
- Include Tripadvisor reviews with your property.
Keep on top of arriving guests.
An easy way to make sure your properties are ready for your next guest.
- See and organise all arrivals and departures
- See your turnaround window for servicing
- See which properties are being serviced and when they're ready
- Assign access to staff to make management even simpler
Get more bookings from other websites.
- NEW! publish rates, availability and take bookings with Booking.com
- Publish your listings to multiple websites
- Take bookings from multiple sources
- Switch on/off in a blink
Engage your users with slick, branded emails.
- Newsletter subscribers
- Previous guests
- Your own imported list
Also, amazing reporting for seeing who is viewing or clicking.
Already have your own website? Add your Availability and prices by placing the
iframe calendar onto your website.