May 2019 release notes
Written by Robin Morris
New pre-arrival email to prompt guests to view the Guest Area and Booking.com content syncing improvements
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
The May 2019 release sees a new email that is sent out automatically by Bookster to prompt the guest to view their booking in the Guest Area.
The content syncing with Booking.com gets improved so that it can be enabled from within the Booking.com settings for all your properties.
Jump straight to filtered searches or Insights relating to a single property
- Add an email to the Automated email notifications. A new notification is sent out before arrival to remind the Guest to view booking details in the Guest Area
- Add links to Filtered Booking Search to single holiday rental property pages
- Jump straight to filtered searches or Insights relating to a single property
- Booking.com - add ability to switch on Booking.com content syncing in two stages (photos + property content)
- Improvement to Custom Website Enquiries:
- Remember Enquiry content in local storage so the User does not have to fill it twice.
- Add ability to remember if someone has enquired to an enquiry before and highlight that.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Correctly show when Damage Deposits are overdue on the Holiday Rental Management Software Dashboard links.
- Improve mobile view of arrivals report.
- Improve integration with Email Marketing.
- Channel: Show difference in a booking between expected value and the actual value of the booking from a channel in the Channel Manager.
- Channel: show against a booking when price is different (higher or lower) than the price taken on own website via uplift.
- Attempt to search on Guests full names.
- Update social logins to brand guidelines.
- Improve UI for defining a Stripe Payment Gateway.
- Owner Statements: various improvements to help text and settings.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo