The April release see us release (beta) the ability to reduce prices automatically for unsold properties. There are some updates to our Booking.com integration with regards to the content API as well as numerous bug fixes and smaller updates.
Reduce prices... from X days out to a maximum of Y% as arrival date approaches
- New! Yield Management (beta)
- Reduce prices incrementally;
- for properties still available;
- from X days out to a maximum of Y% as arrival date approaches.
- Booking.com: improve syncing of property content with Booking.com
- Owner Statements: add an Invoice Lines export to Excel facility
- RentalsUnited: ensure we pull in Channel Booking references in such a way that Guests can use them to log into the Bookster Guest Area
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Fix the Booking Timeline view, changing "Wk1 Wk1 Wk1 etc." to be "1st 2nd 3rd etc."
- Fix a problem where card charges would show up even when zero
- Various improvements and bug fixes on Owners Statements
- Add a warning to Bookings that are no longer connected to the OTA via the Channel Manager
- Improve how Bookster syncs with Feefo when old reviews are deleted
- Arrivals Report: show preparation notes in mobile view