On September 14 2019, European regulation (PSD2) will mandate Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) for many online payments. We are updating Bookster to allow our clients to meet the new standards as simply and easily as possible.
Copy and paste images into the image uploader
Preparing for new European payment regulations
Bookster allows Guests to make payments to secure a booking.
We are updating Bookster to cope with the new SCA regulations.
When it goes into effect, a form of two-factor authentication will be required for many card payments. We are updating our integration with payment gateways (such as Stripe) to meet the new SCA requirements.
Channel Manager: Booking.com
We have extended the Bookster Channel Manager integration with Booking.com to enable damage deposit details syncing.
Minor updates and bugfixes
- No longer include cancelled bookings in statistics on Statements
- Show cancelled bookings in the charges list more clearly
- Owner Statement/Invoice Booking Settings
- Allow adjustment of cancellation settings
- Show an invoice calculation preview on each Booking
- Always show finalisation button
Bookster now supports the copy and paste of images into the image uploader.
Improve what is shown to / hidden from Guests in the event that they have not yet paid a required damage deposit.
- Show role changes in the history view
- Avoid using commas in URLs to fix a problem in canonical URL meta tags
- Continue work on hooking up to a large OTA