December 2023 release notes
Vrbo - guest messaging in Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We have added support for messaging on Vrbo bookings from within Bookster.
support for messaging on Vrbo
In addition to messaging via Airbnb and Booking.com, Bookster now supports Vrbo too!
Save time logging into multiple websites / apps!
On a booking inside Bookster:
- view messages that a Guest has sent through Vrbo; and
- send messages to Vrbo Guests
Revyoos is a platform that allows you to collate reviews you have received on the major booking websites and display them on your own website.
On your Bookster Instant Website, you can now add the Revyoos Widget!
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Direct Booking Screens
We have updated the 'Sold Out' wording to 'Not Bookable' on the tool tips to be less specific and not give the wrong impression to browsing guests.
- Add an improvement to the way we poll for bookings so that we store changes to a booking even the last modified date has not changed.
- Improved checks for whether we can charge VCCs on a booking
Booking Timeline View
- Only show number when looking at a month to save space
- Add day of the week (e.g. Sun, Mon etc.) to timeline popovers
Fix the message telling you that you have made a change when you have not.
Other minor changes include...
- Ensure we don't add unconfirmed users to the Email Marketing Suite
- ICal Syncing - Supplement the local-only mode with availability-only mode.
- Virtual Credit Cards - Record a note about the transfer for the history view.
- Improve the presentation of the payment transfer wizard
- Introduce a new payment state 'escrow' in addition to 'pending'