October 2023 release notes
Universal Rates - define pricing once, apply to many properties.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We focused on working on our new Universal Rates feature that allows Property Managers to defined sets of rates that can be applied to multiple properties.
Within Settings, Property Managers can now set up rates templates to apply to multiple properties... will be a massive time saver if you let out properties using similar pricing models.
- Add ability to create and edit templates
- Ensure we handle the rate-templates settings group.
- Show template usage - how many properties are now using this set of rate
- Allow the duplication of templates
- Allow importing the rates of an entry into a template
In the Guest Area, allow guests booked into Glasgow and Edinburgh properties to arrange their baggage storage in the most convenient way.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Vrbo ⇄ Bookster
- Generate client-wide booking terms
- Combine several more descriptive fields into description - We now include the interior layout, local area, directions and the accessibility statement.
Airbnb ⇄ Bookster
- Sync the 'Limited Mobility Access' statement
- Ignore rules when moving Airbnb bookings. Hosts can choose to override their own rules when dealing with a guest.
- Allow toggling of the extra person charging mode in the Rates UI
- Disable the per-night vs per-booking switch in the product settings
- Allow canonical URLs to be generated and point to another Bookster website so duplicate content is accurately declared
- Allow some additional HTML to be added to the final page on the booking screens upon request to Bookster