September 2022 release notes
Record your Safety Certificates inside Bookster and get alerted when they expire
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
A number of changes across Bookster this month including adding Safety Certificate tracking, somewhere to add a Property Registration Number / Reference (more coming on that), various updates to the Airbnb connection and updates the booking Timeline view.
Allow properties within Bookster to add safety certificates with expiry dates
- Properties within Bookster can now add safety certificates with expiry dates
- Show on the property within Bookster when a certificate has expired
Property Registration Number/Reference
Add the ability to store a Registration Number / Reference for each property with an optional expiry date.
In some regions, local government require each property to have a unique reference number.
Airbnb ⇄ Bookster
- Fix 'Reauthorisation' when the user id has been wiped from the Client profile
- Ensure we republish availability when hook from Airbnb to create a booking is rejected by Bookster
- ensure blocked out dates are not reopened by Airbnb
- Ensure we don't try and process cancellation on Airbnb's side if the property is not active on channel within Bookster
- Re-order the properties within Bookster on the Timeline view so that properties directly owned by the Bookster User are shown first (before properties listed on your Bookster Website via the Channel Manager).
- Make sure to initialise all properties available to the Bookster User
- Fix a bug where bookings would not show up beyond defined rates period
- Ensure that contact details for bookings are visible only when you have appropriate permissions to view them.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- VisitScotland - Adapt to new booking report format for passing data back to VisitScotland
- Vrbo ⇄ Bookster - Ensure we explicitly request when to check availability.
- ICal: When reading in an iCal feed from Booking.com, add the ability to read out booking details
- RatedList - Bust the cache when appropriate
- Owner Statements - to reduce the chances of being marked as spam, use a known email address as the from address when sending Invoices and Statements to Owners
- Rated List - Fix a bug with image uploading
- Calendars - try to standardise all calendars to be a Monday start across the Platform
- Rates Editing - start project of extensive modernisation
- Balance Overdue - Move the window from 30 days to 100 days so as to miss fewer balances that are due
- Restore the 'today' marker in the calendar.