August 2022 release notes
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We continue to update our Channel Connections and Bookster websites.
We continue to improve our connection to Airbnb
Airbnb ⇄ Bookster
Updates to our connection with Airbnb included:
- Updates to the User Interface for submitting a review of a Guest
- Ensure the price guide is always filled in even if this is not always required
- Ensure we appropriately create a property when we can't match in the Hosts Airbnb account
- Allow for creating a listing with a name only
- Force a listing description to be shorter that 500 characters
- Ensure the name of a listing is always 50 characters or less
- Don't show reviews in Bookster until the reservation has ended
Vrbo ⇄ Bookster
We updated the way that Bookster shows the sync status with Vrbo.
Bookster can read in and push out iCal availability feeds.
When reading in an iCal feed into Bookster from Airbnb we now parse out the Airbnb Reservation Ref as we did previously and do on other iCal feeds.
We have added a specific parser for reading in an iCal feed into Bookster from Booking.com so that we can read in various details and ensure that it is a valid feed from Booking.com.
We have updated the date picker on availability searches to have a more universal date format.