November 2019 release notes
A new look for Bookster + the rates calendar + take Apple Pay & Google Pay payments + view/respond to Booking.com reviews
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
This month we have been focusing on getting our new look and feel for Bookster polished up. We hope you love it as much as we do!
We have also added the ability to accept Apple Pay and Google Pay via Stripe.
Connected to Booking.com via the Bookster Channel Manager? View and respond to your Booking.com reviews from within Bookster!
We have also updated the rates editor look with new colours so it is easier to identify your rate bands
1. New look for Bookster (beta)
We have improved the layout and style of Bookster to improve usability and make it easier to focus on the task at hand.
2. New look for the rates calendar
We have also updated the rates editor with some contrasting pastel colours so it is easier to identify your rate bands.
All feedback welcome!
3. Accept Apple Pay and Google Pay (via Stripe)
If you take payments using Stripe, Bookster can now accept Apple Pay and Google Pay payments from Guests. This applies to both initial bookings and balance payments.
4. Booking.com reviews
Read and respond to Booking.com reviews from within Bookster!
If your property is listed on Booking.com using Bookster, we will now show the number of review it has received on the giant booking platform as well as allowing you to read and respond instantly without having to leave Bookster.
5. Minor updates and Bug Fixes
- Owner Statements
- Allow carry over - in a given month, if there is not enough revenue from bookings to cover charges, Bookster will carry the outstanding amount over to the next month for you
- Ensure we update future invoices when customer details change
- Itemise ‘Hidden Extras’:
- an Extra can be marked as "Hidden" in Bookster so that it simply adds / subtracts value to a booking
- now these "Hidden" Extras will show up on a booking in Bookster (never shown to the Guest)
- We still do the price calculation in exactly the same way with the same charge point data, but we will itemise the booking accordingly (including if the charge is agent billed or not).
- Add a booking count and value summary to Booking Insights
- Rates: fix a problem with interacting with rate bands