June 2019 release notes
Link to your own Bookster search engine to allow booking across all your properties.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Place a 'Book Now' link on your own website to go to fully branded searching across all your vacation rental properties.
Integrate with Bookster: get a link to your Multi Property Search Engine
- Owner Statements: add support for invoicing Property Owners in arrears. This is part of our ethos to support Property Owner Relationships.
- Integrate with Bookster: get a link to your Multi Property Search Engine on your own website. The alternative is to use the Bookster template or custom website.
- Create Bookings within the Online Holiday Rental Software: Console / Property Calendar:
- do not warn when creating bookings from the availability calendar.
- parse more iCal feeds to pre-populate booking details.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Holiday Rental Channel Manager: Fix a problem where the person requesting to join an Exclusive Channel would not be remembered correctly.
- Owner Statements: add Owner income on a per-booking basis to Statements.
- Allow rel attributes within WYSIWYG editor UI for blog posts etc.
- Change default late booking offset to two days on new Bookster Subscriptions.
- Booking.com: improve content syncing behaviour.
- Improve updating of subscription payment details in Bookster.
- Fix a problem with the "Damage Deposit not set" booking filter.