Here are some statistics relating to vacation rentals bookings within Bookster. Should be a help to benchmark your business against.
a few top performers pushing over 100 bookings
- The average number of nights booked was 4.5 nights per booking pointing to Bookster's urban (shorter stays) and rural (longer stays) mix of clients.
- The typical booking was placed 91 days in advance of arrival (vs 85 days in 2016).
- The value of each booking was £647 (vs £617 in 2016) on average.
- Booking.com was the biggest single channel with about 47% of bookings (37% of booking value) being placed via the world's largest OTA. Also a reflection of Bookster's tight integration with the accommodation giant.
- A typical vacation rental property using Bookster took between 40 and 65 bookings with a few top performers pushing over 100.