Email marketing - too powerful to ignore
- Email marketing brings high conversion results
- Bookster email marketing tool offers free templates to get you started
- Always ask permission before sending Email Marketing
- Provide options to unsubscribe from your emails
- For more ideas, subscribe to newsletters from other companies.
Bookster services offer a variety of techniques and tools to help you manage your holiday let business with a focus on attracting bookings, managing bookings, and managing guests' needs.
Find out more.
A better conversion rate than any other digital marketing channel.
Emailing prospective guests and existing guests presents a massive opportunity.
Do you use email marketing as part of your strategy to manage guests' needs?
You should be.
If it is not providing great returns, you make some changes and improvements, because the stats don’t lie when it comes to email marketing.
Emails. The statistics.
- Email marketing provides a better conversion rate than any other digital marketing channel (and that includes search and social media)
- Search engines provide an average conversion rate of 2.49%, social media is at about 0.59%, and email marketing sits at a massive 4.24%
- An email is 6x more likely to provide a click-through than a tweet
- Compare to Facebook or Twitter, email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers
- Subscribers to your emails are 3x more likely to share your content via social media, compared to other sources
Email tools to help you succeed
There is incredible tools and software out there to help you build and send effective email marketing campaigns.
Bookster's Email marketing tool consistently gets great results.
This is thanks to its incredible collection of great templates (which provide a quick and easy way to get started), tracking tools, and other more advanced options (like the ability to split test your emails, to help you understand what works best for your subscribers).
Would you like more information on the subject of email marketing?
10 Reasons Why - Email Marketing. A 60-second video gives you ten reasons why you should get started with email marketing.
Video guide - Email marketing. A quick video overview on how to get you up and running using Bookster's Email marketing tool.
4 Essential Email Examples - A video giving you some ideas on what you should be sending to your guests and contacts using email marketing.
Grow your email list
Even if you’re not ready to start sending emails right now (although you definitely should — read the stats at the top again to see why!), you should certainly be working on growing your subscriber list.
This is the list of people to whom each email will get sent.
They could be people that have previously booked and stayed with you or people that have signed up directly (via your website, Facebook page, etc.).
It’s important to note that you do need their permission, and the results will be much better if you include a note on the email to say why they are receiving it.
Give people the option to easily unsubscribe, and remind them why they are receiving the email.
All email tools will come with a way of embedding a simple subscribe form on your website.
If you don’t have one yet, you should.
Emails done right
A top tip for producing great emails is to start receiving great emails.
If you receive any regularly just now, think about why you continue to subscribe.
What do they offer you that stops you from hitting unsubscribe?
What links do you find yourself clicking?
What can you do now?
- Subscribe to some great emails (they needn't be in your industry, subscribe to anything you are interested in )
- Get a subscribe form or button on your website
- Look into which email marketing tool would be best for you. There are many to choose from.
Bookster's own Email marketing tool has been designed to be powerful but simple to use and easy to get started so it's a great place to start.
- Start designing and building your first email - get it sent out to your subscriber list as quickly as possible (writing the next ones will be easier and faster, and you’ll get better based on the feedback and statistics).
Email marketing is a great way to build your relationships with past and future guests.
Make a plan on how to get started, and give it a try with Bookster.