April 2022 release notes
As well as updating Opayo to support 3DSv2 we continued to improve both our Airbnb and Vrbo direct connections
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We continue to give our holiday rental clients more features and functionality.
As well as keeping on top of the most recent updates in the payments sphere, we are pushing out additional functionality on our direct connections to Airbnb and Vrbo.
Opayo Payment Gateway
Bookster supports taking Guest payments using Opayo.
We updated Opayo to support the Two Factor Authentication 3D Secure v2 protocols (3DSv2).
Airbnb ⇄ Bookster
- Restrict signup to only Bookster's official domain
- Dropped the '[dev]' nomincature as the connection is not in Dev Mode!
- Move the sync mode selection to be after listing selection in the sign up wizard
- Prevent re-enabling non-existant or disconnected listings
- Add a tiny bit more status information when viewing the Airbnb connection for a single property
- Push the default price with the calendar and add a daily price calculated from our rates
- Map a couple of new property level text fields: 'Interaction' and 'Notes'
- If the initial connect call fails, try to roll back any changes
Vrbo ⇄ Bookster
- When set in Bookster, pass over when parties or hen/stag dos are allowed in the vacation rental property
- Set the content updated date to when we released a code change
- Properly encode house rules before sending across to Vrbo
- When a booking price changes in Bookster, make sure the chance is passed back to Vrbo
- Ensure we trigger a full re-sync at next poll after a holiday rental property is re-enabled
Minor updates and Improvements
- Booking Timeline: Move filter over to bedrooms
- Channel Manager: Attempt to confirm the booking using the recording of the initial payment if possible
- Bugfix: Don't apply weekend boost to non-nightly rates
- Payment: add additional validation to the email address when taking payments
- Stripe: Don't overwrite our params when we receive a NAK from 3D Secure
- Smart Rates: don't render the view if we cannot get the smart prices
- TripAdvisor ⇄ Bookster: Finish blockDates implementation