November 2020 Release Notes
Improvements to the Airbnb connection from Bookster as well as a raft of bug fixes and other small developments.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Bookster can sync availability, prices, property details & photos plus bookings with Airbnb, in this release we spent some time improving and refining the Airbnb connection. As always, we have also pushed out a bunch of fixes and smaller improvements.
Bookster can sync availability, prices, property details & photos plus bookings with Airbnb, in this release we spent some time improving and refining the Airbnb connection.
Airbnb Connection Improvements
- Sync the ‘House Rules’ text from Bookster to Airbnb
- Allow Bookster Users to leave a message when requesting to join Airbnb
- Show a warning that balance due ‘on arrival’ is not supported on Airbnb
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- We have improved the usability of the Payment Gateway sign up page within Bookster
- Fix a problem where the Email Marketing would sometimes not be available to some Bookster Users when it should
- Improve precision of Extras calculations so that rounding is more likely to produce the number you were looking for
- Automatically register the booking screens domain for Apple Pay so that it just works
- Improve removal of access to Email Marketing when Bookster Users are downgraded
- Fix a problem that would not allow refunding of a cancelled booking damage deposit
- If dates passed to the booking screens are invalid, we now handle that a little better and show a nicer message to the Guest