The march towards getting Owner Statement out of Beta and available to all clients continued as we tested the feature with various clients.
We also added the ability to finalise a Statement/Invoice and download in PDF format for distribution.
moved across to PHP7, resulting in performance improvements across the board
- Platform moved across to PHP7, resulting in performance improvements across the board
- Updated all Joomla! installations (for Bookster Custom Websites) to 3.9.2
- Allow Owner Statements and Invoices to be "finalised" so that they become "read-only"
- View finalised Owner Statements and Invoices as a PDF that could be sent to an Owner
- Update Google Sign-In / Registration now that Google+ is being phased out
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Only push rates to Booking.com for 23 months
- More minor improvements to Owner Statements
- Include cancelled bookings in Owner Statements
- Hide booking commission options from non-privileged users
- Add a new static mode to rendering Google Maps to avoid excessive use of the paid API service