February 2019 release notes
Move to PHP7 and Joomla 3.9 for performance and security benefits.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
The march towards getting Owner Statements out of Beta and available to all clients continued as we tested the feature with various clients.
We also added the ability to finalise a Statement/Invoice and download in PDF format for distribution.
We moved across to PHP7, resulting in performance improvements across the board.
- Platform moved across to PHP7, resulting in performance improvements across the board to provide a Property Management System with 100% uptime.
- Updated all Joomla! installations (for Bookster Custom Websites) to 3.9.2
- Allow Owner Statements and Invoices to be "finalised" so that they become "read-only".
- View finalised Owner Statements and Invoices as a PDF that could be sent to an Owner.
- Review updates for the holiday rentals Accounting Data Export
- Update Google Sign-In / Registration now that Google+ is being phased out.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Only push rates to Booking.com for 23 months as part of our commitment to providing a quality Channel Manager.
- More minor improvements to Owner Statements.
- Include cancelled bookings in Owner Statements.
- Hide booking commission options from non-privileged users.
- Add a new static mode to rendering Google Maps to avoid excessive use of the paid API service.