Short Term Rentals: Planning for 2023
- Bookster live events are back
- Bookster and Scale Rentals collaborated on November 2022
- Speakers: Fiona Campbell (ASSC), Damian Sheridan (Scale Rentals),
- Speakers: Kelly Odor (Bookster)
On 22 November 2022, the team of Bookster and Scale Rentals hosted a new event, called 'Short Term Rentals: Planning for 2023'.
2023 is a big year for short let properties. What can you do to prepare, survive, and thrive?
You're invited: Short Term Rentals: Planning for 2023
On 22 November Bookster and Scale Rentals hosted 'Short Term Rentals: Planning for 2023'.
We covered the hottest topics in self-catering.
Watch the replays:
5 New Ways to Influence Direct Bookings in 2023
- Displaying the Benefits of Booking Direct
- Building Trust with Bookers
- The Billboard Effect
- The Power of Video Reviews
Kelly Odor, Bookster
Top 5 takeaways from the Book Direct Show and VRMA 2022
Fiona Campbell, ASSC
STL regulations and Policy Consultations
- STL regulations - where we are and what you need to know
- Proposed Planning Policy Consultations
Background on our speakers
The Scale Rentals team hosts events internationally to help professional short-term rental businesses scale profitably and sustainably.
Association of Self-Caterers Scotland (ASSC)
Bookster has been a partner of the ASSC for over 10 years and supports them in their mission to support the self-catering industry. The ASSC is the only trade body representing the interests of the traditional self-catering sector.
Bookster is a property management software focused on providing you with software and services to help you manage your holiday rental properties. We work on reducing the time and resources required to attract bookings, manage bookings, and manage your guests needs.
Bookster and Scale Rentals have teamed up to host Short Term Rentals: Planning for 2023. Watch the replays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I come to other Bookster events?
- Yes, simply drop us a note and we'll let you know when future events are scheduled.