2018 bookings overview
Written by Robin Morris
An overview of bookings taken for holiday rentals in Bookster during 2018.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Here are some statistics relating to vacation rentals bookings within Bookster. Should be a help to benchmark your business against.
Booking.com was the biggest single channel with about 46% of bookings
- The average number of nights booked was 4.68 nights per booking pointing to Bookster's urban (shorter stays) and rural (longer stays) mix of clients.
- The typical booking was placed 81 days in advance of arrival (vs 91 days in 2017).
- The value of each booking was £661 (vs £647 in 2017) on average.
- Booking.com was the biggest single channel with about 46% of bookings (41% of booking value) being placed via the world's largest OTA. Also a reflection of Bookster's tight integration with the accommodation giant.
- Other Channels of note include AirBnB, HomeAway and Expedia
- A typical vacation rental property using Bookster took between 40 and 65 bookings with a few top performers pushing over 100.
Compare these figures with the bookings statistics from 2017 to see how the industry is changing.
- It is realistic to have more than 50% of your booking value through your own (mature and well promoted) Bookster Custom Website.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo