November 2023 release notes
Add support for automatically charging Virtual Credit Cards
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We have updated the way that Virtual Credit Cards (VCCs) are processed and stored in Booking.com bookings.
We have updated the way that Virtual Credit Cards (VCCs) are processed and stored for Booking.com
Booking.com ⇄ Bookster
Virtual Credit Card Processing
- Automatically trigger charging of VCCs
- Do not consider the inclusion of payout info as contributing to it being 'already paid'
- Ensure we replace any pending card payments when new data comes in.
- Show virtual card payments with more detail
- Ensure we take the fully booking value if we have a virtual card
- Add a method to always store the poll even if the last modified date hasn't changed.
- Convert the existing booking cards into the newer payment structure
Generate text from our registration + EPC data to be used in descriptions,
- General updates to the look of a single booking within Bookster
- Improve the Party Details display
Airbnb ⇄ Bookster
- Send fixed price cleaning fees separately to rates
- Compliance information: generate text from our registration + EPC data to be used in descriptions
- Add another default amenity for 'hot_water'.
- Booking: Basic LOS exporter
- Channel: Default to 1 pet rather than 6.
Vrbo ⇄ Bookster
Cleaning Fees: split out cleaning fee from general pricing and sync up with Vrbo.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Add Turkish Lira to the allowed currencies
- Add search condition to search pending payment status
- Fix a problem where some Panoee URLs would not be recognised
- Update modal name to include channel and entry to assist when connecting many properties
- Owner Statements: updates to help text to try and clarify how Owner Statements work
- Credit Card Processing: Add a booking setting to suppress background channel credit card processing
- Booking: Ensure we don't delete real CC details too soon