February 2023 release notes
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We continue to improve Bookster with Dynamic Pricing and Rates interfaces getting some attention.
We now allow for a minimum booking price to be set in a date band.
This allows a Property Manager to specify the minimum price they are willing to accept for a booking while using Dynamic Pricing.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Logging out too soon
- Session not being retained for as long as it should
- Ensure we don't send two Set-Cookie headers with the same cookie name
- Ensure we do not wipe out a user's cookie auth series
Some minor updates to the Rates Interface in Bookster to make things easier for Property Managers.
- Shuffle things around a bit to promote the main focus for each rate type
- Make selection between pricing styles clearer
- Remove the concept of 'min price' for weekly pricing as never really makes sense to specify
- Don't show weekend boost on weekly stays
Other bits and bobs
- Allow creating (manual/channel) bookings when in sold-out state.
- Ensure bookings are shown immediately on the calendar after creating
- Add in the ability to show the Stripe Climate message when making payments through Stripe with Stripe Climate enabled
- Google Analytics 4 - minor improvements to our integration with the latest version of Google Analytics
- Fix a bug where sometimes a booking would not block out dates for extremely old rates set ups.