May 2022 release notes
Holiday rental Owners can now view their Invoices and Statements inside Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We know how important it is for your Owners to be able to see their past Invoices (e.g. for tax reasons) and keep an eye on future revenue.
Owners can now log into Bookster and view the past, present and future Invoices/Statements.
Owners can now log into Bookster and view the past, present and future Invoices/Statements
Add the ability for Owners to view their Invoices and Statements when they log into Bookster.
- Created a per-property Owner Statement page
- Add a setting to show or hide Owner Statements to their holiday property Owners
More Payment Transaction Information
Add the ability to view more details on Guest payment transactions.
This will help trace failed and successful payments.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Add support for passing across Pet Fees defined in Bookster
- solidly prevent property connection if there is any existing listing id in our db
Bookster now shows the 'Vrbo Advertiser ID' when going through the process of joining Vrbo. It makes it easier to interact with the Vrbo onboarding team.
- Calendar Widget: minor updates
- Fix Arrivals/departures reports not showing the prepared/ready toggle when no bookings are found