December 2020 Release Notes
A smart availability search form - only show the dates available for arrival and departure across multiple properties.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Bookster availability search date selection is now much more intelligent. The date picker calendars are now aware of property availability across all the properties that are being searched.
Brilliant if you have fewer than 100 properties or if you have specific changeover days (e.g. if you only allow people to arrive and depart on a Saturday, Bookster will reflect that in the dates available to select)
Brilliant if you have fewer than 100 properties or if you have specific changeover days
Smart Availability Search Form
We have introduced an improvement to the calendar pickers when searching for available properties on Bookster website and the Multi Property Search Engine.
This will cut out “sorry we have no availability” messages to your prospective guests and make it much easier for guests to see the properties that you have availability for.
- On our Bookster Websites and Multi Property Search Engine
- Guests can only select dates that are available for check-in
- Guests can then only select dates that are available for check-out
Faster Dashboard loading
Bookster is now even quicker, loading the Dashboard and other pages faster than ever.
Added skeleton loading screens to the Dashboard to improve the UI and give users feedback that Bookster is working on loading their data.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Show the property bookable status when searching properties in Bookster
- Ensure we always send the confirmation email for confirmed quote bookings
- multiple minor improvements to connection
- Improve the onboarding process
- Images: on any property, add the ability to view an originally uploaded image
- Images: indicate when property images are smaller than required for sending to some of the OTAs (e.g. Booking.com or Airbnb)
- Template Websites: add a Newsletter sign up link from Bookster Email Marketing or any other Email Marketing system
- API Documentation: add details on how to deal with pagination of properties
- Email Marketing: Fix a problem that would sometimes not display the Marketing Opt-in on the bookings screens when using Multi-Property Search or Book Now button
- Performance: increases made to the performance of Bookster by improving server side technologies used for serving Bookster