October 2020 release notes
Connect to AirBnB from within Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We have been testing the AirBnB connection in Bookster this last month and it is now available as an option to select as a Marketing Channel.
Save money on your Bookster account by selecting annual billing
AirBnB connection live!
You can now select AirBnB as a Marketing Channel within Bookster.
Sync Up your holiday rental:
- Bookings (new bookings pulled in)
- Property content
Save money on your Bookster account by selecting annual billing when making initial payment.
Do you manage a high quality holiday rental in Scotland and looking for more bookings?
Bug Fixes and Minor Updates
- We have renamed the payment gateway SagePay to Opayo to reflect the change of branding
- Do not allow conversion of cancelled bookings to quotes if the feature is not available
- Show upgrade menu hints - show Bookster clients what they can get by upgrading to a higher package
- Improve address syncing
- Ask for Cancellation policy when signing up new users
- Improve style of login form and password reset journey
- Don't create two Stripe gateway profiles in Bookster when hitting the back button
- Show property address under photos on Property Page to assist in differenciating similar properties
- Improve importing of property content via the API