July 2020 Release Notes
Place a Cleaning Buffer around all your bookings
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
In June we continued to work hard behind the scenes on features that will help Bookster clients save time and get more bookings.
However, there were still plenty of lovely changes this month.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced the ability to place a buffer around bookings
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced the ability to place a buffer around bookings so that there is always time to adequately prepare for new guest arrivals.
Set the buffer in your settings and instantly apply it to all properties in your Bookster Subscription.
Zero Downtime During 'Consolidation'
When Bookster is updating pricing and availability, it 'consolidates' prices into a format more accessible for rapid searching. We call that process 'consolidation'.
Previously, there was some down time for a property while Bookster was carrying out that task, but now it switches over to the new prices the instant they are ready to go.
Minor improvements and Bug Fixes
- We have improved the price look up on the public Booking Screens
- We now display the most recently available data on the property Market Summary pages
- The VisitScotland, Booking.com and TripAdvisor integrations now use updated price searching
- Small improvements were applied to the Fremont website theme
- Fix a bug where a payment could be taken against a historic channel booking
- Fix the a bug where the price display in availability searches would sometimes be blank
- Fix a bug that would allow invalid Availability to be saved via the Bookster interfaces
- Support the cleaning buffer setting in local-only mode
- We have added some email address obfuscation on Bookster template websites to reduce the likelyhood of your email address being picked up by spammers