October 2019 release notes
Written by Robin Morris
Updates include new look for multi property search engine, ability to add daily or Ad-Hoc rates and much more
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
A long-standing feature request is included in this release - the ability to add one use only prices for specific dates that can be added in an 'ad-hoc' fashion.
Add any price to any date
Multi-property Search Engine
There is an update the multi-property search / book now listings.
There is more information about properties so that Guests have enough detail to make a booking decision.
- More property details are now shown when viewing properties
- Gallery of photos
Ad Hoc rates
Bookster's rates management is focused around defining Rate Bands that can be used over and over again.
However, a long standing request is to be able to add Ad Hoc prices to selected dates.
- Add any price to any date
- Create a price that only applies to a set of dates and is never reused
We also added smoother scrolling selecting rate date ranges.
Add Extras to Preparation notes
When a booking is created, it is useful to have some of the Extras form part of the preparation note for the apartment.
The Preparation Notes that can be shared with your turnaround team using iCal or their own log in to Bookster.
Example: When a Guest selects "Welcome Pack" while booking, it is added to the Preparation Notes for the turnaround team to pick up and ensure that it is placed in the property.
Owner Statements: send by email
Can now send out an email to a property owner with a property monthly Statement and Invoice attached as PDFs.
New Channel: BookScotlandNow
We have added BookScotlandNow as a Channel to Bookster.
New Calendar Widget look and feel
The calendar widget for placing on your own website now matches the style of the booking process.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Channel Manager:
- Booking.com: provide more feedback in Bookster when there is an authentication problem
- Uplift: ensure that the uplift always applies after any other final total extras
- Always show the 'Balance Overdue' counter on the Dashboard even if zero
- Property Calendar in Bookster: show party size
- Fix a problem that would sometimes cause numeric searching on properties to fail
- Owner Statements:
- Group invoice line items by type
- Prevent updating of booking settings after and invoice is finalised
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo