September 2023 release notes
Continued improvements to messaging with Airbnb and Booking.com Guests
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We continued to improve our integrations with both Airbnb and Booking.com messaging API within Bookster when using the Channel Manager.
We added support for marking messages as 'read' and 'reply required' on Booking.com bookings.
When composing a new message, we added support for telling the Guest that the message requires a reply.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Airbnb ⇄ Bookster
Fixed issue where we cannot check-out on the very last day we have rates for.
Vrbo ⇄ Bookster
Applied the same departure date fix from Airbnb to Vrbo.
Booking Search in Bookster
Improve wording around when people stay date search.
- Improve markup when displaying Feefo reviews to improve visibility in search engines
- Support passing in a background colour to the responsive calendar widget
- Allow deleting of comments (native aka 'notes') again.
- Ensure comments have sufficient height for the date+time.
- Update wording of default message for sending a support request to Bookster when logged in
- Improve the help text around support for booking add-ons when syncing to RentalsUnited
- Avoid double account for some extras (i.e. discounts) and make things appear too cheap