August 2023 release notes
Messaging Guests via Airbnb and Booking.com
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
The principal focus was to implement support for messaging with our main Channel Manager partners Airbnb and Booking.com.
implement support for messaging with our main Channel Manager partners Airbnb and Booking.com
Channel Manager - Messaging
We added the underlying infrastructure required to support receiving and sending messages via Airbnb and Booking.com when viewing a Booking within Bookster.
This includes adding support for direction, read status, avatars and external profiles.
Messages from both Airbnb and Booking.com can also display images uploaded by a Guest.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Booking: when were emails sent to a Guest
Display the date when deposit/balance reminder emails were last sent to a Guest.
Update the header to be a little clearer what period the Statement is for.
Show a summary of how many images have been tagged when viewing a property in Bookster.
Other Minor Updates
- Market Summary: Minor update to permissions
- Damage Deposit
- Remove ability to set DD reminder days and set a reasonable default
- Add the ability to test if a Damage Deposit is enabled, the amount set and due offset on Bookster Websites
- Booking.com: Fix an issue where room smoking policy would not be synced
- Yield Management
- Fix an issue with dynamic rates interacting with the automatic discount
- Fix link to explanation graphic
- Airbnb: Fix an issue where the Damage Deposit amount would be set to £/$/€100 if it is in fact zero.