July 2023 release notes
Add your Panoee 360 Virtual Tours to Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
While we continue to work away on a lovely chunky new feature, we have added support for Panoee 360 virtual tours as well as a host of other improvements.
We have added support for uploading Panoee URLs to a holiday home in Bookster
Panoee 360 Virtual Tours Support
We have added support for uploading Panoee URLs to a holiday home in Bookster to show Panoee hosted virtual tours on Bookster websites.
No. of Nights Visibility
We have added the number of nights to the Booking View and Booking Analytics report inside Bookster.
This will make it easier to understand how many nights your properties have been booked for on a single booking or across multiple bookings.
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
- Instant Websites: make it clearer that you can upgrade to use your own domain name
- On Property pages inside Bookster, we have updated the property information box to link across to photos rather than always to the listing strength modal
- Hidden Discounts: allow mandatory discounts to be hidden to the Guest when they book
- Channel Availability: when restricting availability on channels / OTAs, we have updated the date picker labels to not be check-in/out
- Arrivals and Departures: add a little help about adding Cleaners, Guest Liaison or Cleaning Apps
- Booking Terms and Conditions: remove property level terms by default - terms should generally be set at Subscription settings level once for all properties
- Single Booking View (payments): Improve the visibility of the booking value and payments on smaller screens
- Developers: add the ability to view the bookings in JSON format from within Bookster (if that is your bag!)
- Instant Websites: improve the display and formatting of the About section on all Bookster Instant Websites