March 2023 release notes
Use different payments gateways for different properties, more flexibility on cleaning buffers and much more
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
This update sees more flexibility, security and some amazing new features to manage and promote your holiday rental properties.
Bookster facilitates the taking of guest payments.
For clients with multiple properties, Bookster now offers more flexibility on which payment gateway any given property uses.
Bookster now supports the ability to specify a payment gateway for each property within a Subscription.
Bookster allows you to offer your guests discounts and offers and give them a code to redeem the offer.
Allow creating promos with discounts which apply to the total amount
Allow for long stay discounts to be applied via a promo code
Bookster allows the definition of a 'cleaning buffer' that forces a gap between bookings.
There is now more flexibility on defining the cleaning buffer length across multiple properties.
Bookster now supports the ability to specify a cleaning buffer length on a per property basis rather than using the same length across all properties within a single Bookster Subscription.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
2FA is available and recommended for all Bookster Users.
We are now enforcing 2FA Bookster accounts with higher levels of access.
Bookster integrates with the Guest Screening & Damage Protection service SUPERHOG.
To prepare the guest for being asked to go through the SUPERHOG process, we have have added a couple of notices:
- In the Guest Area - when viewing a booking with SUPERHOG enabled, there is a notice making it clear that they will be contacted by SUPERHOG
- On the Booking Screens Confirmation Page - guests will be informed that they will be contacted by SUPERHOG next
New iCal Channel - Paws and Stay
Use iCal to mitigate against double bookings.
We added an iCal URL (from Paws and Stay) so that when a booking is made on Paws and Stay, Bookster blocks out availability across all other channels that Bookster is connected to.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Owner Statements - Fix draft view permissions for operators when owners are allowed to view invoices
- Console: Attempt to indicate when there is scrollable content below.
- Arrivals: Allow arrivals for next 6 months to be shown
- Update to a newer user interface for the following Settings:
- Initial payment percentage
- Initial payment minimum
- Initial payment balance due offset
- Damage deposit amount
- Superhog: made Superhog settings more flexible as to manual bookings.