November 2022 release notes
Let Bookster set your prices for you! A beta version of Dynamic Pricing is available to select clients
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
With a Rates Editor in place that can cope with Dynamic Pricing we have pushed on with allowing Bookster Users to harness the power of AirDNA Smart Rates.
Dynamic Pricing is on its way!
Dynamic Pricing is on its way! We have enabled it for some select clients so that they can take a look and we can iron out any minor bugs.
- Allow for the Airbnb ID to be overridden for Smart Rate purposes.
- Show Beta version of the Dynamic Pricing
- Add a way to reauthorise Airbnb if the connection is dropped.
- Improve Cross Checks to validate incoming bookings
- Make the assumption that essentials are provided but can be switched off
- If Users as retired, then unsubscribe them from Email Marketing
- Only push confirmed users to Email Marketing
- Only show confirmed, non-retired users in the timeline view
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements of Rates Editor
- Show the exclaimation when there are no future dates.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Attempt to fix manual channel booking initial payment edge cases.
- Booking.com - improve communication via API
- New Bookster Users can request a demo from within Bookster
- Improve use of Google Recaptcha
- Show how long the user has to confirm their account/email.
- Add nags and in-console wizards to verify account emails address.
- Don't allow users who cannot edit the subscription to enable SuperHog on manual bookings
- Allow Ajax save of extras
- Update to Zend v1.21.2
- Start using PHP v8
- Update to JSON-Schema v5.2.12
- Update to Composer v2.4.4
- Availability Calendar Widget: Support dynamic number of columns on availability calendar too.