March 2022 release notes
Slicker Airbnb and Vrbo connections to Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Following the release of our improved Airbnb connection, we are continuing to update the connection and add more functionality for an even better experience when connecting your holiday rental in Bookster to Airbnb.
Airbnb <-> Bookster
We added a setting to allow Bookster Users to change the sync mode with Airbnb (Full vs Limited).
Other changes to the Airbnb connection include:
- Amend tax collection wording slightly
- Improve the booking cross check to avoid missing the import of bookings from Airbnb
- Ensure we disable the connection to Airbnb when the property is unlinked
- When checking for new bookings ensure we ignore the ones in the past
- Make it clearer in the Bookster interfaces that existing Airbnb content will be overwritten
- Ensure bookings are imported automatically on connecting to Airbnb
- Improve the look and feel in Bookster when authenticating to Airbnb
Vrbo <-> Bookster
We added a setting to set the cancellation policy in Vrbo that applies to all properties connected to Vrbo.
We also added the ability to amend Vrbo bookings directly inside Bookster (i.e. moving a booking to new dates).
Other updates to the Vrbo connection include:
- Only show a self-service onboarding link when the connection is not active and give it more visibility when it is shown
- Ensure we catch the very last possible stay in our dates lookup
- More floating point maths fixes to ensure we send the correct prices up to Vrbo
Minor updates and bug fixes
- Booking.com <-> Bookster - Fix a race condition on pending image uploads
- Worldpay - Attempt to cross check refunds for slightly improved detection of failures
- Single Booking View - Clarify when a cancellation message is not shown to the guest
- SUPERHOG: Update the Setting in Bookster to show the info about agreement and charges before enabling SUPERHOG and add an email address where for asking SUPERHOG questions about the service
- Channel Manager - Ensure any new imported bookings have commission set to 0
- Notifications - Add option to send owner/manager emails to directly assigned users
- Adding Rates and Prices - Improve layout of rates modal
- Taking Payments - make progress on supporting 3DSv2 in Opayo