December 2021 release notes
Two Factor Authentication is now available within Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
While continuing to work on a couple of major integration projects we have added Two Factor Authentication to Bookster and will be encouraging more of our users to enable it over the coming months.
Bookster now supports Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
Two Factor Authentication
Although not yet mandatory, Bookster now supports Two Factor Authentication (2FA) via an Authenticator App.
From with Bookster you can now:
- Set up Two Factor Authentication
- Use an Authenticator App to generate a one-time use login code
From within Bookster, any Bookster Subscriber in now able to to enable SUPERHOG for any of their vacation rental properties.
We have also improved the settings and help text explaining what SUPERHOG is.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
AirDNA Smart Rates
Indicate when Smart Rates differ from your own rate
Booking.com <-> Bookster
- Don't try to set the main image if we have no images.
- Improve the reliability of reporting invalid credit cards
TripAdvisor <-> Bookster
Correctly identify which TripAdvisor website (e.g. holidaylettings.co.uk) the booking came from within Bookster.
Allow a version of the widget to exist when there is no 'Book Now' call to action.
Update the settings to reflect the setting names within the Worldpay UIs.
Anonymise guest details for bookings where the initial payment auth was rejected three months.
Minor Bug Fixes
- Email Setting: Clarify that the 'from' address is not set by this setting
- Airbnb: minor improvements and bugfixes
- Fix a problem that stopped Extras being saved multiple times
- No need to trigger consolidation twice when saving extras
- Allow the length of text elements to be checked before joining a channel