November 2021 release notes
Harden up security being the scenes within Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
As we work on some major integration projects, in this release we also improved security within Bookster to help protect your data.
We carried out a bit of an overhaul of our users/login this month
We are committed to keeping your business data secure and also keeping Bookster ahead of the curve when it comes to data security.
We carried out a bit of an overhaul of our users/login this month which included:
- Ensuring that we destroy the 'remember me' cookies when changing passwords
- Clearing out a session series on logout
- Adding in some more Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) mitigations
- Implicitly logging users out if they hit any password reset pages
- Improving the way we generate cryptographically secure random strings
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Responsive Availability Calendar
We added support the new responsive booking calendar so that they can natively be placed in any Bookster Custom Websites.
Searching for Payments
Inside Bookster, we limited the searching of payments to 90 days by default to improve performance.