October 2021 release notes
Get pricing suggestions for the next year.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We have added AirDNA Smart Rates Suggestions to Bookster giving property managers a great way to compare their pricing strategy to their competitors.
AirDNA Smart Rates Suggestions
We have added the ability to view AirDNA Smart Rates when updating your holiday rental pricing.
AirDNA look at similar properties in your area pulling multiple data sources and give you suggested pricing for the next year.
Set minimum and maximum suggested price. Set a pricing strategy.
For the coming year, view a table and graph of:
- Smart Rates
- Your own pricing for comparison
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Ensure we only show available dates for active properties
Calendar Widget: prevent the calendar widget from collapsing down
- First part of adapting to the new Photos AP
- Check status of pending uploads before syncing
- Ensure we sync images via the new API
- Fix a problem with the image tagging API call
Automatically request SSL certificate when signing up for a Bookster Template Website
- Ensure we mark existing, future bookings as Superhog disabled when enabling the subscription feature
- Show the status better on the booking.
- Add a way to enable (or specifically disable) superhog for bookings
Lay the groundwork for an integration to sync up property details, pricing, availability and bookings with Vrbo.