March 2021 release notes
Allow Matterport uploads and improvements to the Booking Screens and various other areas.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We have added the ability within Bookster to add your Matterport virtual tours. The tours will show up on properties on your Template or Custom websites.
add Matterport virtual tours to their Bookster template or Custom Websites
We have added support for uploading Matterport virtual tours.
Bookster users can now add Matterport virtual tours to their Bookster template or Custom Websites.
Bookster offers Guests the ability to book direct with Bookster properties. We have made some improvements to the interfaces used by Guests to book.
- When the first bookable date is in the future, show that month first... however, now include the ability to scroll back to the current month so that the prospective Guest can double check that there is no earlier availability
- Ensure we generate compressed CSS
- Improve title (now that booking screens can be natively shown on the exact same domain of a Custom Bookster website)
- Tell search engines to ignore the booking screens (now that booking screens can be natively shown on a Custom Bookster website)
Minor improvements and Bug fixes
- Arrivals and Departures - Improve print styles for arrivals & departures report
- Airbnb - Minor improvements to our connection with Airbnb
- RentalsUnited - When blocking availability fails for a property, ensure we continue and try other properties in the Subscription
- Guest Area - Improve support for Custom Websites
- Website Profile - Fix an issue with the Channel Manager dropdown when the Website is a Channel
- Booking.com - Don't consider nearby recreations as on-site (e.g. tennis courts)
- Template Website - Various template website fixes
- API - Add a new REST endpoint for querying availability for a single product property
- Extras - Ensure we include Internal and ICal channels when applying extras
- Bookings - Improve the broken connection warning against single bookings that are no longer connected to the parent channel
- Guest Area - Improve page titles within Guest Area