February 2021 release notes
Booking process can now exist on the exact same domain as your Bookster Website.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
This release encompasses any changes we made in December 2020 and January 2021 that were released in February 2021.
We have improved where the book direct Booking Screens and Guest Area reside if you have a Bookster Website.
They can now all exist on the exact same domain, which is more reassuring for the Guest and should improve conversion a little.
This release encompasses any changes that we made in December 2020 and January 2021
- allow the Booking Screens and Guest Area to exist on the exact same domain as the Bookster Custom Website.
- no longer required to hop off to secure.[my-own-domain.com]
- property search results prices now round to the nearest whole number
- improve the display of fractions of a mile when a facility is less than a mile or kilometre from property.
Minor improvements and Bug fixes
- Booking.com - various minor improvements
- Template Website - improve header logo styles
- Rentals United - various minor improvements
- Airbnb connection
- Share damage deposit information
- improve passing of distances for amenities
- Channel: Support a flat fee initial payment when initial percentage is 0.
- Our UI's allow you to always take a flat fee by setting the initial percentage to 1.
- still only allow you to set a percentage OR a flat fee, not specify both and then take the higher of the two values at time of booking, so this does vary from how Bookster operates.
- allow editing of party details if it is somehow created with no party members
- allow searching for bookings with no customer email address
- Visual Mobile Glitch - fixed the ‘recent; menu display in smaller displays and mobile
- Market Summary - fixed a problem where the Market Summary would sometimes not load with market data from AirDNA
- Multi Property Search Engine - we improved the performance of date based availability searching
- VisitScotland - update integration in line with some Covid-19 rules
- Booking Screens - added basic back button handling for the booking screen steps to improve usability when placing a direct booking
- TripAdvisor/HolidayLettings - fixed a bug that would sometimes stop prices being sent from Bookster
- JSON Rest API - we added owner contact details to property JSON markup