May 2020 Release notes
Improvements to TripAdvisor a new departures view and updated way to move balance due date.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
While in lockdown, we are continuing to work on some major improvements behind the scenes. This release sees some smaller improvements and updates.
Our TripAdvisor connection continues to get some attention while we introduce a new departures view useful for turnaround teams. We have also added a new interface for moving the balance due date of existing bookings.
This view will give another tool to turnover teams and be especially useful to those that organise their schedules around departing guests
Bookster <-> TripAdvisor Connection
We have added a page to the Bookings section of Bookster to show the up coming departures from your properties. This view will give another tool to turnover teams and be especially useful to those that organise their schedules around departing guests.
Moving Balance Due Date
We have added a more elegant way to update the balance due date on an existing booking.
Moving the balance due date is no longer part of the modal UI moving arrival and departure dates of a booking.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Due to the Covid-19 crisis, Bookster has restricted availability sent to VisitScotland across all property connections until June 2020
- hybridauth has been updated to v3.2.0
- Rentals United - Bookster is now aware when a Rate Management Service (e.g. PriceLabs) is being used within Rentals United and will show as such in the status modal
- Update the layout and style of the booking view including improving the link to the Guest Area
- Update to the print styles for the Safari browser
- Ensure the balance due date is updated automatically when bookings are moved
- Fix a problem with the default user icon