October 2018 release notes
A preview release of Owner Statements within Bookster.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Our primary focus has been creating Owner Statements for self-catering agencies within Bookster which we have made available to some select clients - more to come in the next couple of releases!
- Preview release of Owners Statements to select clients
- Automatically generate a monthly Statement and VAT Invoice for Owners
- Set agent commission on a global or per-property basis
- Use uplifts from channels to isolate channel commissions from amounts due to owners
- Allow the addition of stand alone charges to Invoices
- Improvements to the Advanced Filter interfaces (for searching for bookings and properties)
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Added occupancy % to Booking Insights when filtering using "Date: uptake"
- Improvements to process of taking payments through Worldpay
- Never try to autocomplete CVV numbers in booking screens
- Move towards adopting PHP7 within the platform
- Improvements to the parsing of TripAdvisor iCal feeds
- Improvements to the Availability calendar (beta)
- make it clearer when blocks and bookings end when they wrap across months
- improve pre-filling of booking details when creating a booking blocked out from iCal
- Improvements to the RentalsUnited connection