We have pushed out another update to Bookster that includes a new availability calendar, updates to the Dashboard and lots of little fixes to make your life easier
There is a new calendar view to play with in Bookster
Availability calendar (beta)
There is a new calendar view to play with in Bookster.
- more mobile friendly
- shows availability blocks, bookings and iCal import blocks
- allows the creation of blocks and bookings by clicking on a date
- shows when no check-in restrictions apply
- shows when there are no rates set so the property is not bookable
We have added a "week" to the links on the Dashboard that will show up if you have received any bookings within the last week.
When you log into Bookster you get a snapshot of the bookings that have been made in the last month and year. We have now also added "week" to that list.
Minor changes and bugfixes
- Notes against Bookings and Properties can now be deleted
- Bookster Free users can now see the available channels available if they were to upgrade
- We have fixed an issue that could cause HTML to show up in FeeFo reviews displayed on Bookster Custom Websites
- We have fixed a bug that would sometime cause Promo Codes not to be saved
- We have improved the tool that imports historic bookings into Bookster from Booking.com
- We have fixed a problem that would have caused Extra Persons pricing interface to fail in some browsers
- In the JSON property export from Bookster, we have added 3rd party reviews
- Within the Guest Area, it is now impossible to make a payment against a cancelled booking even if you have a link to the payment page
- In some circumstances, Bookster would pull in a Booking from RentalsUnited in the wrong currency - we have sorted that now