Operto Teams and Bookster
- Bookster now partners with Operto Teams
- This partnership responds to client requests for extensive maintenance tools
- Operto Teams is a leading vacation rental software for operations
- Operto Teams imports Bookster bookings automatically
- Manage your tasks inside Operto Teams.
Bookster and Operto teams now work together to provide extended cleaner, maintenance and property management features.
Find out how we can support your business.
Operto Teams is a perfect companion to Bookster with a highly impressive array of features to manage your vacation rental operations team.
Operto Teams connection with Bookster
Bookster self-catering management system works to provide support in three main time-consuming aspects of property management; attracting bookings, managing bookings, and managing guests.
To support you manage your bookings, we have partnered integrated with industry-leader in operations management, Operto Teams, previously known as VRScheduler.
This partnership provides extended cleaner, maintenance, and property management features.
This collaboration provides significant advantages to property managers who wish to use the Bookster property management services, together with vacation rental software for managing operations.
This offers vacation rental managers full peace of mind that properties are clean, maintained, and ready for guests, providing an amazing stay.
What is Operto Teams?
Operto Teams is a leading vacation rental software for operations.
Operations management is a complex area, and managing teams of employees is time-consuming.
The team at Operto Teams has created an industry-leading tool, with an excellent reputation in the market.
Operto Teams works to reduce the complexities of the day-to-day tasks of operations, whilst providing significant other benefits for property management.
How will Operto Teams benefit Bookster clients?
This collaboration combines the features of two leading vacation rental software, to provide world-class service to property managers.
There are many features that benefit property managers using Operto Teams in collaboration with Bookster:
- Operto Teams imports all bookings from Bookster automatically
- Schedule all tasks for your cleaners
- Set and manage tasks for your maintenance team
- Create alerts for important moments, such as last-minute stays
- Create tasks to be completed in the homes, and oversee the correct completion of the tasks
- Create linen packing lists according to each booking
- Store and set reminders for property certificates, eg gas certificates
- and more.
What is the cost of using Operto Teams?
Operto Teams has a fixed cost per property. Please contact Operto Teams directly for a detailed look at the tool and more details.
Bookster and Operto Teams have collaborated to provide quality service to property managers wanting to reduce their day to day tasks and operations.