SUPERHOG is the leading global digital trust platform for the vacation rental industry and wider peer to peer economy.
- Reduce bad guests: Tools and data to approve your guests before their booking starts.
- Reduce damage: Working with SUPERHOG reduces guest damage by up to 30%.
- Save money: A virtual damage deposit means no more collection and refund fees.
- Protect your business: If a guest suffers an injury, SUPERHOG protect costs up to £1 million.
- Protect your properties: If a guest damages the property, SUPERHOG will guarantee up to £1 million.
SUPERHOG enables a growing ecosystem of hosts, operators and guests to make their online activity safer, providing a tech-based, AI-supported toolkit including biometric recognition, ID verification, and screening technology.
SUPERHOG commitment to Property Managers
- SUPERHOG will provide you with the tools and data that you need to approve your guests before their booking starts.
- If a guest suffers an injury, SUPERHOG will protect you against costs that you are found liable for, up to £1m.
- Whenever you have a SUPERHOG approved guest to stay they will guarantee that guest will not cause damage to your property. This guarantee will reinstate up to £1m worth of property damage (£100,000 for your contents) if needed.
Your commitment to SUPERHOG
- Property Managers will maintain the property in a professional manner to ensure it is a safe place for guests to stay.
- Property Managers must cooperate with SUPERHOG as needed to resolve any booking-related issues and let them know of any potential issues as soon as they happen, and always within 7 days of the end of the booking.
- Property Managers will provide SUPERHOG feedback on sub-standard behaviour and properties so that they can exclude these guests from future bookings if appropriate.