March and April 2020 Release notes
Improved booking searching, API support/documentation plus the launch of an NHS Workers Accommodation website.
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
We improved the way you can search for bookings and other items as well as added some additional features so that we could launch a website aimed at helping NHS Workers get rent-free accommodation during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis.
Improving the ability to search for Bookings within Bookster
Searching for Bookings
Improving the ability to search for Bookings within Bookster.
- Improve the look and feel of lists within Bookster
- Add a search filter for booking last updated date
- Add the outstanding balance to the mix on booking listings
We have made some improvements to the Bookster API to make it easier to identify bookings that have been updated since a specific date.
- The 'lastupdated' parameter can be used to help pull out bookings that have changed
- We added some documentation to the API about pages / number of results per page and filtering bookings using date comparisons
NHS Workers Accommodation
We launched covid19.booksterhq.com - hooking up property managers with NHS Workers which required various updates to the Bookster Platform such as limiting the bookable date range on a website basis and sending Enquiries to booking email notification addresses.
Minor update and Bugfixes
Payments via Stripe
- When a refund is issued from within Bookster, treat a 'pending' refund response from Stripe as successful
- Improve feedback when Stripe is in test mode
- Update the look and feel of the booking screens when viewed on mobile or tablets
- Improvements to the styles for light box and floor plans on Template Websites
- Improvements to the status check of a property on channels
- Improve the speed of saving extra persons extras by avoiding some crazy amounts of recursion
- Allow filtering of extras by type
- We have updated the look and feel of the arrivals and departures reports
- In the Rates Editor, we have fixed a problem that would not show a single day period starting today.