Building brands through inclusivity
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Damian Sheridan of Book Direct Network, Anne-Marie Barry of Guide Dogs, Victoria O'Connell of GoLightly, and Lyn Hetherington, volunteer for Guide Dogs joined Kelly Odor of Bookster, talking through building your self-catering brand through inclusivity.
Webinar: Building brands through inclusivity
For our June 2021 meet-up, we were delighted to be joined by special guest speakers from Book Direct Network, Guide Dogs and GoLightly.
This month we discussed building your brand through inclusivity.
Our guests shared their best advice on how you can attract more bookings by being more inclusive.
Top tips from:
- Damian Sheridan of Book Direct Network,
- Anne-Marie Barry of Guide Dogs,
- Victoria O'Connell of GoLightly, and
- Lyn Hetherington, member of the Campaigns team for Guide Dogs.
- What is a brand?
- What does it mean to be inclusive?
- What practical changes can you make to be supportive?
- How can you attract more bookings through inclusive policies?
Topics covered in the vacation rental webinar
- What support is needed in the holiday rental industry
- How can property managers demonstrate support
- Where to go for more information.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo
Resources from the holiday rental event:
- How to make your website more accessible.
- How to make documents accessible (especially for people who use screen readers).
- How to make social media more accessible.
- The Equality Act 2010 and Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (NI) and access rights for assistance dogs.
- Information about assistance dogs.
- Information about asking for a guide dogs’ speaker (someone who can explain what we do and all about the dogs).
- Helpful tips for supporting people with sight loss.
- To donate to the Guide Dogs.
Damian is the founder of the Book Direct Network, providing support and guidance for Short-Term Rentals, Hotels & Serviced Accommodation.
Anne-Marie is the Policy and Campaigns Manager for Guide Dogs, based in Scotland. Their goal is to support people who are blind or partially sighted to enjoy the same freedom of movement as everyone else.
Victoria is the founder of GoLightly, focusing on providing exclusive properties, vacation rentals and private rooms all through a trusted network of women.
Lyn is a Guide Dog owner and is part of the campaigns team for Guide Dogs.