Attract more self catering bookings
Get more bookings via your own website using Bookster
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Looking for new ways to attract bookings to your self-catering properties? Bookster has added further expert support for property managers looking to attract bookings directly through your own website, via phone or email.
Bookster is the first property management platform to fully integrate specialised Book Direct tools.
How to attract more bookings to your self-catering business
New strategies are emerging for how to take bookings and attract guests to self-catering businesses.
The strategy you choose will largely depend on your:
- Team; and
- Property management software you work with.
Breaking it down to basics you could attract bookings:
- made directly with your self-catering property business; OR
- through an intermediary, such as Booking.com
Bookster supports both strategies.
Using an intermediary
This post is about attracting direct booking but you can read more about how we work with channels like Booking.com and Airbnb.
Attracting Direct Bookings
If you’re looking to take direct bookings on your website, including Bookster websites, we are here to help.
We have added to our extensive suite of tools to help you attract direct bookings.
We’ve enhanced our Book Direct tool to offer a fully integrated service:
- Personal dashboard with key insights
- Insights from your own website
- Keyword Reporting
- Competitor analysis
- And it comes with a personal introduction from an SEO and direct bookings expert.
Bookster is the first property management platform to fully integrate specialised book direct tools.
These provide property managers the tools to view and manage the effectiveness of your SEO and book direct strategy.
Now the Book Direct tool has been updated to show you even more important features of your book direct strategy, directly in your Bookster account.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo
In the Bookster dashboard, you can now instantly see your latest website changes, in a handy new dashboard.
See your latest website changes:
- Number of keywords in Top 30
- The % visibility score
- Up and down movement of your keywords.
Personalised Book Direct and Marketing SEO page
Within your Book Direct page, you'll now see updated SEO information, with extra no sign-in required.
Current and Historical keyword position
- Number of pages from your website, visible to searches on Google!
- Number of keywords in Top 10 and Top 30.
Looking at the tracked keywords for your website:
- Your Average Position today and Previously
- Your movement in position ↑ and ↓
Your keyword rankings
A detailed look at your rankings will help you understand and monitor what keywords you need to focus on using to change your position.
For each of your keywords view:
Marketing SEO Checklist
Do you want to improve your website ranking yourself, but not sure how?
We provide a Marketing SEO checklist of the tasks that you should take to improve your website ranking.
A full breakdown of actions:
- Step 1. Semantic core and keyword research Step 2. On-site optimization
- Step 3. Mobile optimization
- Step 4. Content strategy
- Step 5. Off-site optimization
- Step 6: Social media strategy Complete your tasks and achieve your SEO goals.
Search terms for your website
Do you know what your guests are searching for when they find your website?
View the query keywords and search terms that were used where your website was returned in results.
These results are taken from the previous month's activity.
This information is taken from the data stored in the Google Search Console.
Need more SEO and Marketing data?
No problems, we can help.
Access a full SEO breakdown!
Simply click the link to access the full SEO breakdown for your account.
We'll provide a detailed adjustable report with:
- Web traffic and keyword data
- Type of traffic (Organic, Direct, Paid etc)
- Traffic through Google Search Console
- Competitor data.