Building a holiday rental brand
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Anna Morris of the award-winning brand - The Edinburgh Address, revealed her experiences of launching 3 successful holiday rental brands.
With many years of experience in the holiday rental industry, and even more in tourism, Anna is no stranger to making tough decisions to help build her brands
Webinar: Building a successful holiday rental brand
With Anna Morris of The Edinburgh Address, Adore Scotland and Bonnie
For our December meet-up we were delighted to welcome special guest speaker Anna Morris.
Anna has successfully built 3 holiday rental brands, each with its own distinct style and ethos.
With many years of experience in the holiday rental industry, and even more in tourism, Anna is no stranger to making tough decisions to help build her brands.
Anna was recently named as one of the Top 100 Women in Tourism, an honour reflecting her tenacity and dedication to the industry.
Topics we covered in the vacation rental webinar
- Lessons learned
- Tips for leading a brand from scratch to success
- How to navigate through rocky patches
- Essential resources for holiday rental managers
Notes and links mentioned in the event
- AdoreScotland and EscapeByCampervan
- Women in Tourism
- Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce mentoring
- Association of Business Mentors and MentorsMe
- Association of Self-Caterers Scotland and Short Term Accommodation Association
- Napier short courses
- Napier Destination Leadership programme
- UserTesting - consumer research
- VWO- A/B split tests
- Landing Pages on Bookster custom websites focus on important keywords. They have content which is SEO focused and link to the property search page eg 'WTM conference self-catering flats'.
- Search Heroes pages on Bookster custom websites focus on important property-related keywords and bundle together properties that fit into that category eg 'self-catering properties with a garden'.
What is The Edinburgh Address?
The Edinburgh Address was the first brand for Anna, which she established in 2007 with Anne Marie McEwen.
They offer stunning and unique properties around Edinburgh, with exclusive experiences to enhance the stay.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo