Airbnb + Bookster webinar: Holiday Lets in Scotland
- Watch the replay
- View the latest Airbnb changes and how this will impact you
- Global + Scotland view
- Achieve better results with Bookster and Airbnb.
Patrice Merle and Kelly Odor talk over the latest changes in Airbnb and how to maximise the benefits for your holiday rentals business.
Bookster’s partnership with Airbnb brings you this webinar to demonstrate how you can get the best results for your holiday lets.
Watch the replay.
Presenting the latest changes across Airbnb, and how these will affect you.
Airbnb webinar: Opportunities for Holiday Lets | Global + Scotland
Airbnb has made the biggest update in a decade!
This will likely be a significant change to how guests search & book on Airbnb.
The focus of this first event was global with a special eye on Scotland.
It showed how you can benefit from working together with Bookster and Airbnb, one of the Channel leaders in the holiday let industry.
What you'll learn from Airbnb webinar| Opportunities for Holiday Lets | Global + Scotland
You'll learn about the latest changes at Airbnb and how you can benefit.
- New categories on Airbnb | How this affects your holiday lets
- The latest filters | How can you appear?
- Booking volumes across Scotland
- Urban v rural bookings in Scottish Holiday lets
- What are guests looking for?
- The top amenities to offer for more bookings
- Diving into Airbnb | What types of guests can they bring you?
- Airbnb connection
Who presented at the Airbnb webinar | Opportunities for Holiday Lets | Global + Scotland
- Patrice Merle, Market Manager UK Ireland & Nordics, Airbnb
- Kelly Odor, Marketing Director, Bookster.
Future events with Airbnb
Following the upgrade of our direct 2 way API connection with Airbnb, we are delighted to begin the series of events with Airbnb
These will provide you with the insights, tips, and skills for maximising your channel income.
Bookster and Airbnb
Airbnb is a preferred channel partner of Bookster, upgraded in March 2022.
As part of our commitment to supporting your channel strategy, we regularly update the connections to the channels.
Using Bookster and Airbnb to build your holiday rental business
Do you want to attract more bookings?
Bookster can help you.
Do you manage 1 cottage, or 300 apartments? Arrange a demo and tell us more about you and your business, and together we'll look at how we can help.