Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Bookster joins Elaine Watt of the Holiday Let Success Podcast, as one of the guest speakers in the Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021. Find out more about the speakers and the content for this years free event.
In May 2021 The Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021 begins!
Bookster will be one of the 30 speakers presenting, and we’re honoured to have been invited to contribute.
25-28 May 2021
The Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021 is a yearly event hosted by Elaine Watt.
You may have heard of Elaine as she runs the incredibly informative Holiday Let Success podcast and manages property rentals in Worcestershire.
The Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021 invites 30 speakers to cover a number of questions to help property managers plan for the future.
The SSVS brings tools, strategies and actionable content for Property Managers.
Post-COVID the needs of guests, partners and property managers have changed. The speakers will provide actionable points to help you thrive.
Day 1 - 25th May - Reboot - Practicals, Protocols & Procedures SSVS21
- Noelia Novella - Doinn - Systemising Excellence & Professionalism in Cleanliness
- Justin Ford - Breezeway - International Short-Term Rental Safety Expert
- Deborah Heather - Quality In Tourism - Safe, Clean & Legal accreditation & Support
- Anurag Verma - PriceLabs - Dynamic Pricing for Optimised Profits in this new Landscape
- Na'im Anis Payman - Zeevou - Automation & Technology for Direct Bookings
Day 2 - 26th May - Reimagine - New Way for a New Landscape SSVS21
Day 3 - 27th May - Reignite - Marketing & Moving Forwards
The speakers are yet to be announced, and we’re excited to see who else is involved.
Kelly Odor, Marketing Director of Bookster spoke with Elaine, and covered the following questions:
- You help owners & managers around the globe - so something you have a high level view of is the different trends that are emerging in the marketplace - let’s look at UK first of all - what are you seeing in terms of bookings - return to ‘normal’ or something different?
- What are bookings looking like across Europe - similar story or very different?
- Are your owners & managers taking more direct bookings across the board after the first lockdown that saw calendars closed by the OTA’s & owners realising they had less control than they realised over their own businesses in the hands of these giant companies?
- What is the biggest challenge for your owners & manager right now?
- What questions do you get asked the most?
- Where do you see the future of our industry heading?
Register to find out our replies.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo