Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021
- The Short Stay Virtual Summit of 2021 was hosted by Elaine Watt
- Register for replays of all the presentations, including Booksters interview
- Bookster answered questions on how to attract bookings to your holiday lets
- We covered booking trends, challenges and our predictions for the future.
Bookster specialises in strategic and technical processes to attract bookings, and direct bookings are a fundamental part of this strategy.
Find out more about the speakers and the content for the 2021 event.
Elaine runs the incredibly informative Holiday Let Success podcast and manages property rentals in Worcestershire.
The Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021 launched in May 2021!
Bookster was one of the 30 speakers presenting, and we’re honoured to have been invited to contribute.
The Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021 is a yearly event hosted by Elaine Watt.
You may have heard of Elaine as she runs the incredibly informative Holiday Let Success podcast and manages property rentals in Worcestershire.
The Short Stay Virtual Summit 2021 invites 30 speakers to cover a number of questions to help property managers plan for the future.
The SSVS brings tools, strategies and actionable content for Property Managers.
Post-COVID the needs of guests, partners and property managers have changed. The speakers will provide actionable points to help you thrive.
Day 1 - 25th May - Reboot - Practicals, Protocols & Procedures SSVS21
Day 2 - 26th May - Reimagine - New Way for a New Landscape SSVS21
Day 3 - 27th May - Reignite - Marketing & Moving Forwards
Kelly Odor, Marketing Director of Bookster spoke with Elaine, and covered questions to support you attract bookings to your holiday lets:
- You help owners & managers around the globe - so something you have a high-level view of is the different trends that are emerging in the marketplace - let’s look at UK first of all - what are you seeing in terms of bookings - return to ‘normal’ or something different?
- What are bookings looking like across Europe - a similar story or very different?
- Are your owners & managers taking more direct bookings across the board after the first lockdown that saw calendars closed by the OTA’s & owners realising they had less control than they realised over their own businesses in the hands of these giant companies?
- What is the biggest challenge for your owners & managers right now?
- What questions do you get asked the most?
- Where do you see the future of our industry heading?
Register to find out our replies.
Get in touch
Bookster focuses on three main areas, attracting bookings, managing those guests' needs' and managing the day-to-day tasks of running a holiday let business.
We wrap it all up with world-class support. Our team provides training to help you set up your properties and the channels you wish to use, and they're here to answer your questions.
If you want your holiday let to grow, and you're looking for support, drop us a line.