Vacation Rental Event: Let's Get Direct
- Bookster provides tools and techniques to attract direct bookings
- There is a cost to attracting direct bookings - do you know what it is?
- What are the benefits to your business
- How to create a website that converts users to direct booking guests.
The team from Bookster presented top tips and recommendations for why, and how to attract direct bookings. Find out more.
Bookster Vacation Rental event: Let's get direct
In October 2019 we decided to shake up the Vacation Rental Managers Meet-up with special presentations from Lyle Markle (Art Director, Bookster) and Robin Morris (Director, Bookster).
Many of our clients ask us questions about attracting Direct Bookings, so we collated these questions and combined these with our knowledge and experience to produce our top tips for 2020.
Content of October 2019 event: Let's Get Direct
This month we presented 'Let's Get Direct'.
- Why Direct Bookings are so important
- The cost of Direct Bookings
- The benefits of Direct Bookings
- Tools and techniques
- Website design
- Web content
- Website testing
View the event video on YouTube.
Bookster events for the self-catering industry
Bookster hosts monthly events, especially for the holiday rentals industry.
Each month we invite special guest speakers from the industry to present.
These presentations offer guidance and share information to property managers, with the goal of helping the industry grow, by working together.
Bookster holiday rental services
Bookster is dedicated to supporting holiday lets managers and agencies grow their businesses.
We do this by providing a range of tools and services including:
- Property Management System dedicated to holiday rentals
- Channel Manager
- Custom website design and template websites
- Search Engine Optimisation service (SEO)
Bookster property management system provides a range of tools and techniques to attract direct bookings. In this event, Robin Morris and Lyle Markle share their experiences that will help you achieve results.