COVID19 UK Resources
No contracts. No setup fees. Top rated customer support.Start with Bookster today
Helpful resources for UK holiday rental managers during COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Dealing with COVID-19: UK Resources
The effect of COVID-19 is continuing to spread across the globe at record speed.
As many countries are now already in lock-down, effectively paralysing the movement of the country in a bid to slow the spread of the disease.
Businesses are impacted, and the self-catering and vacation rental industry has not escaped.
As we are being contacted by clients requesting support and information on what to do, we have put together a selection of resources to review.
UK COVID-19 resources
- Our article: UK Government support for businesses
- Our article: Guidance for holiday rentals businesses during COVID19
- UK Government page: COVID-19: support for businesses
- HMRC: COVID-19 tax helpline:0800 0159 559
- VAT deferral for payments due up to 30 June
- Visit Britain guidance
Scotland specific resources
- Scottish Government: Non-Domestic Rates information
- Association of Self-Catering Scotland blog (Members of the ASSC only)
- Visit Scotland: Advice during Coronavirus
- Scotland legislation for the closure of businesses
- Scottish Government: Business and Social Distance guide
England specific resources
- England & Wales legislation for the closure of businesses
If you have other references that you wish to share with the community, please get in touch. Above all, stay healthy.
Everything you need to grow your holiday rental business.Setup a demo